Fatty liver problems at home nowadays. So no one gives much importance to this disease. But if left untreated, the disease can have serious consequences. In many cases, it is too late to realize that someone has a fatty liver.
Fatty liver is again rokamfera. An alcoholic fatty liver. The other is the non-alcoholic fatty liver. When the amount of fat in the liver increases by 5 to 10 percent, it is called fatty liver.
Alcoholic Fatty Liver – When you drink alcohol, excess fat builds up in the liver and is called alcoholic fatty liver.https://www.youtube.com/embed/64XAG1omARY
Non-alcoholic fatty liver – When fat accumulates in the liver due to eating habits, extra fast food, and irregular lifestyle, it is called non-alcoholic fatty liver. Fatty acids can also be inherited.
There are some simple home remedies to get rid of fatty acids. Here are two home remedies that you can use to get rid of fatty liver.
1) Take a glass of warm water. Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it. If necessary, mix it with 1 teaspoon of honey. Eat this mixture regularly on an empty stomach. Those who have alcoholic fatty liver problems will benefit from playing this mixture.
2) To get rid of fatty liver problems, mix 2 teaspoons of lemon juice and honey with a glass of hot water. Eat this mixture on an empty stomach every morning. Lemon leaves contain vitamin C. Its antioxidants help burn liver fat.
Incidentally, fatty liver may seem like a common disease at first, but if left untreated, it can take a terrible turn. Liver cirrhosis can be fatal. So not just domestic total. Consult a doctor to get rid of fatty liver.
A recent study found that a high-protein diet can help you get rid of fatty liver problems.
Eating lean meats, fish, beans, and nuts can significantly reduce the amount of fat from the liver in six weeks, say German researchers.
Studies have shown that eating high-protein foods from any animal or plant source can reduce fat by up to 48 percent, especially in diabetics who have high levels of fat in the liver.https://www.youtube.com/embed/64XAG1omARY
Andreas F. H. Pfeiffer, an endocrinologist at the German Institute of Nutrition Potsdam-Rehbrook (DIFE), lead author of the study, said that if left untreated, the fatty liver could be a significant step in developing type 2 diabetes and lead to liver cirrhosis. This creates a risk to life.
The research article was published in the journal Gastroenterology.
Studies have shown that a high-protein diet has a positive effect on liver and lipid metabolism. It also improves insulin sensitivity.
For this study, researchers tested the effects of two types of high protein from plant and animal sources. The study was performed on 37 men and women aged 49 to 6 with type 2 diabetes.
Studies have shown that eating a high-protein diet did not have a negative effect on renal function or glucose metabolism, and patients benefited. Liver fat has been shown to decrease in more than half of the patients.
Fatty liver can cause liver cirrhosis! Be careful when you see these symptoms!
The liver is one of the largest organs in our body. And it would be wrong to just say big, this organ can do many important things in our body. Starting to help digest food, this organ can remove toxins from the body. So we have to take care of this organ.
The thing to know in this case is that the liver stores some amount of fat. However, it is difficult when this small amount of fat (Fat) continues to increase in the liver.
Fatty Liver Disease Liver
may contain a small amount of fat. However, if a large layer of fat accumulates inside the liver, then it is called Fatty Liver Disease.
There are two main types of fatty liver disease – Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Alcoholic fatty liver disease is called fat accumulation in the liver due to alcohol. On the other hand, when there is no alcohol behind the fatty liver, it is called non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Fatty liver can cause serious problems like diabetes, cholesterol, and liver cirrhosis.
Most of us have heard of fatty liver disease. And most people think that alcoholism is the only cause of this disease. However, we need to keep in mind that in addition to alcohol, fatty liver disease can be caused only by lifestyle and eating habits. And you would be surprised to know that the number of patients with this non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is also very high.
Symptoms of fatty liver
In many cases, there are no symptoms of this disease. However, in some cases, these symptoms may occur –
1. Fatigue – Do you feel tired all day long? However, you must consult a doctor once. Even if you have fatty liver disease.
2. Abdominal pain – may cause lower abdominal pain. There may be tingling or pain. If such symptoms occur, it should be understood that there is a problem. Then consult a doctor.
3. Feeling sleepy all day – you don’t feel good doing your job. Just want to lie down. In that case, you must go to the doctor. In that case, fatty liver disease may occur.
How to solve the problem of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease?
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease is by no means a chronic disease. This problem can be solved with a little effort. In that case, follow these rules-
1. Leave out the oil-salt-spices. This type of food should not be eaten.
2. Fat is not a food for now.
3. Stay away from sweets. Then the problem will be reduced.
4. Eat more fiber foods. Dahlia, oats, dhemki, pruned rice, etc. should be eaten.
5. Lose weight.
6. The belly should be reduced.
7. Exercise daily. Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
8. Take away the worries. Pranayama should be done if necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com