The smell of sweat in the heat? Get rid of it easily, What to do to get rid of body odor in hot, home remedies to eliminate bad breath
Staying outside for a long time in extreme heat causes the smell of sweat on the skin. The subject is so painful that everyone hesitates to approach the person who smells of sweat.
There are some rules to follow to get rid of it. Only by following these rules can you get rid of the smell of sweat. Let’s find out about these:
1. Take a bath twice a day. Dry and wipe the skin where sweat is more.
2. Wearing cotton clothes in hot weather reduces sweating. It is better to wear light and loose clothes.
3. Use good anti-perspirant. It will absorb sweat and keep the armpits dry.
4. Drink plenty of water, keep yourself hydrated. Drinking 2 to 3 liters of water a day will keep the body toxin free.
5. You can apply alcohol, vinegar or hydrogen peroxide on the armpits with cotton.
. Baking soda also absorbs sweat from the body.
. Clean the armpits regularly. Sweat and bacteria cannot accumulate in clean armpits.
. Tea tree oil can also be used to stop sweating. This oil also has a nice smell.
9. You can also use lavender, pine or peppermint essential oil. Lemon juice removes the smell of sweat very well.
Ten. In the end, I have a lemon at hand! Lemon juice removes the smell of sweat very well.