There is no substitute for regular sleep to stay healthy. Because sleep eliminates fatigue throughout the day. So you have to sleep 8 to 8 hours every night.
However, many have trouble sleeping. You have to wait for sleep.
Because sleep does not come. Many people take sleeping pills for sleep. However, it is not right to take any medicine without the advice of a doctor. Excessive dependence on sleeping pills is also fatally harmful to our body.
Let’s take a look at the diseases that increase the risk of irregular sleep-
1. Problems with high blood pressure can be exacerbated if you do not get enough sleep. According to doctors, the body’s ‘living organisms’ cannot function properly without sleep. The hormonal balance of the body can be disturbed. May increase high blood pressure and hypertension.
2. Sleep deprivation can lead to heart problems. The heart and blood vessels get rest during sleep. So if you sleep less, cardiovascular problems will always increase. As a result, heart problems continue to increase.
3. Inadequate sleep increases the risk of diabetes. Prolonged sleep deprivation or insufficient sleep disrupts insulin production in the body. So the risk of diabetes increases.
4. Sleep is a way to compensate for the damage done to the body and save energy. So if the sleep is less then the body’s immunity is lost. When we sleep, the ‘living organisms’ are responsible for our body’s immune system. But these ‘living organisms’ can’t work unless we sleep. As a result, our body’s immune system gradually decreases.
5. The brain has a neurotransmitter called orexin, which helps keep the brain active. Orexin production slows down if you don’t get enough sleep every day.
. Digestive problems can increase if you do not get enough sleep every day. If you do not sleep, the organs that help in the digestive function of the body cannot function properly. As a result, proper digestion of digestive juices helps in digestion of food.
So sleep is very important for us. Almost all of our physical activities depend heavily on sleep. So it is important to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every day without any negligence. And if you have trouble sleeping, you must consult a doctor.