Watermelon is one of the fruits that play a special role in maintaining our health in summer. Playing watermelon in hot weather brings peace to the body. Not only this, with the help of nutritious watermelon watermelon can meet the nutritional needs of the body. Watermelon is rich in vitamins and minerals. Which builds our body’s resistance to disease. We usually throw away the peel and seeds and eat the juicy shell of watermelon That’s where we give up a lot of this food quality. But in many families watermelon peel curry is eaten. Let’s take a look at the quality of watermelon peel:
1. This fruit is rich in antioxidants as it contains lycopene and other flavonoids. This reduces oxidative stress. Watermelon does not leave the impression of age on the skin.
2. Watermelon peel has a lot of potassium. As a result, its peel, like fruit peel, is effective in controlling high blood pressure. As well as reducing the risk of heart disease.
3. Watermelon peel is an important source of vitamin C. So if this food is in the diet, the body’s immunity increases. Watermelon peel has a lot of fiber on one side. On the other hand, it is very low in calories. So those who are dieting, they must put this food in the diet.
4. Watermelon peel contains natural sugars As a result, this ingredient is very effective in the problem of morning sickness of pregnant women Moreover, different parts of the body swell at this time Potassium in watermelon peel also eliminates that problem
5. When sexual relations are interrupted, marital or love is interrupted. But many men suffer from low libido due to increased stress in life. Include watermelon peel in the diet to increase libido. This ingredient eliminates multiple problems including erectile dysfunction. Although not Viagra, watermelon peel is effective in increasing sexual potency.
You can cook and eat vegetarian curry with watermelon peel. You will taste a lot like papaya. If you want you can mix shrimp too. You can make jams, jellies, smoothies or salads The ingredients of each can be watermelon peel.