There is no end to knowing!
Some surprising facts:
1) The octopus has three hearts in its body.
2) No matter how much it tastes like to eat an apple, 84 percent of the apple is water.
3) Mosquitoes are more attracted to those who only play bananas.
4) One cup of coffee contains more than 100 chemicals.
5) Chewing gum for one hour burns 30 calories in the body.
6) Cows can be raised up the stairs but not down.
7) Shrimp can only swim backwards.
8) Frogs cannot swallow anything with their eyes open.
9) Water elephants or hippopotamuses may hold their breath for 30 minutes under water.
10) When the moon is directly overhead, then
Your weight is the lowest.
11) Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
12) Like you, chimpanzees shake hands and exchange ideas!
13) It is possible to make 33,000 miles long yarn from one pound of pure cotton!
14) Ants have more sense of smell than dogs.
15) Penguins are the only birds that can swim but cannot fly.
16) Covering the whole earth with the amount of gold that is in the earth will be the amount of knee height.
17) Most of the lipsticks in the world are made of fish fiber.
18) The number of butterfly eyes is 12 thousand!
19) If you want to rub the grasshopper’s ears, but there will be a little problem. Because the grasshopper’s ears are on his knees!
20) Fish also cough.
21) The bee has five eyes.
22) Mosquito teeth 48.
23) The snail breathes with its feet. The snail has four noses.
24) Turtles can also breathe through the back of the body.
25) Elephants are the only mammals that cannot jump.
26) Eye color becomes lighter with age.
27) On average, a person’s eyes blink 4.2 million times a year.
28) The longest living cell in the human body is the brain cell (neuron).
29) Fingernails grow four times faster than toenails.
30) 1/4 of the total bones of the human body is located in the legs!
31) Every minute 6 people in the United States step on the seventeenth.
32) You can never open your eyes and sneeze. If you do not believe, you can try now.
33) Have you ever bit your elbow
Can’t pay. Give it a try!
34) Galileo invented the telescope. Before, people could see only five planets in the sky with the naked eye!
35) We get food from the trees easily. But do we know that one pound of food requires about 100 pounds of rainwater per tree?
Le If you like it, just give me a thnx.
And you can stay by the side with a friend request to get such an educational post.