Those of us who are girls, we have to deal with many problems every day. Starting from home, the body is in a lot of trouble from all sides. Today we will discuss a very familiar but very embarrassing problem for girls. And that is itching or itching in the genitals. It is a very common disease.
Girls between the ages of 5 and 60 can have this problem at any time. Studies have shown that 3 out of every 4 women suffer from this problem at least once in their life. So its importance is not less. Let us know about this disease today.
Home remedies for this itching problem of genitals are possible. If you have an infection, your genitals should be cleaned occasionally using yogurt.
The ingredients in yogurt are capable of removing bacteria from the area. Similarly, there are other home remedies that work for both men and women. Let's take a look at why your hands are prone to itching again and again. Knowing these causes will automatically help you to comply with our home remedies.
This is a parasite. Its attack causes itching in the vagina.
- Yellow, green color and very strong foul smelling discharge.
- There is pain in the lower abdomen.
- Vaginal itching.
4. Vaginal itching also occurs when the genitals are infected with lice, scabies and Mycoplasma genitalia.
5. Some sexually transmitted diseases such as syphilis, gonorrhea, AIDS, etc. can cause itching or itching of the genitals.
. Use of various irritants such as detergents, chemicals, scented soaps, colored tissue paper, feminine hygienic sprays, douches can cause vaginal itching.
. After menopause, women's hormones called estrogen decrease. As a result, the vagina becomes dry. This results in infection of various parasites. The result is itching in the vagina.
. Genital itching occurs if there is diabetes, renal disease, eczema and any other disease in the blood and any other disease.
9. During menstruation, if you use unhealthy pads and clothes.
10. These diseases are more common in sex workers. So it is due to free sexual behavior.
11. If the genitals are always kept warm and moist.
12. If unclean.
Remedy for genital itching
1. In case of fungal infections, antifungal drugs such as ketoconazole, miconazole, clotrimazole, tioconazole, fluconazole etc. should be taken for 3 to 5 days. However, some drugs work in one day. So consult a doctor to know the dose and how long to eat. Lactobacillus acidophilus tablets can also be taken with it.
2. In case of bacterial infection, antibiotic drugs should be taken. Whatever antibiotic you take, take it for at least 5 to 7 days.
3. Metronidazole can be taken in case of parasite infection. These vaginal clindamycin cream (clencin) or tinidazole are also applied to the vagina.
4. If there is more itching, you can apply Lidocaine gel on the affected area. It will be a temporary relief. But it will not get better. So show it to the doctor.
5. You can take antihistamines like fexofenadine, loratadine to reduce itching.
. Steroid cream can also be used to reduce inflammation.
. Estrogen suppositories can be used vaginally if itching occurs after menopause.
Prevent genital itching
It is said that prevention is better than cure. So be careful in advance so that you do not get this disease and follow the following words.
1. Do not use colored and more fragrant toilet tissue and soap on the genitals.
2. Do not use feminine hygiene spray or douche.
3. Do not stay long after wet clothes. Change the wet cloth as soon as possible after bathing or exercise. Chlorine can also cause itching in people who swim in the pool, so be careful.
4. Always keep your genitals clean. And when urinating or defecating, you have to clean the front and back with your hands according to this rule. Make sure that the germs in the toilet do not get into the vagina.
5. Eat yogurt, it contains beneficial bacteria called Lactobacillus.
. Wear cotton underwear or panties. Do not wear synthetic panties.
. Control diabetes.
. Lose weight.
9. Use condoms during intercourse.
Use of condoms to prevent itching or itching of the genitals - shajgoj.com
10. Do not keep the vagina moist and wet.
11. Do not use dirty clothes during menstruation. Use a clean pad.
12. Clean the genitals well after intercourse. Wash off.
13. Urinate after intercourse.
14. Abandon sexual intercourse with more than one person.
15. Take regular baths.
If you have this disease, you must go to a gynecologist or a dermatologist or dermatologist. Do not neglect or be ashamed. Because it can lead to worse things later.
Stress: Stress increases the chances of itching in the genitals and in women it can make the condition worse or cause repeated itching in the vagina.
Menopause: Menopause is one of the reasons for lowering estrogen levels. This makes the vaginal wall thinner and reduces lubrication, resulting in genital itching.
Dry skin: Dry skin is a common problem. Skin needs moisture to stay supple, and the older you get, the harder it will be to maintain skin moisture.
Yeast Infections: Yeast Infections or Thrush is a common problem. What is this infection? It is caused by a fungal organism called Andida albicans. White yogurt-like discharge is also associated with yeast infections. It can be caused by antibiotics, birth control pills, pregnancy, menstruation, condom use, sexual intercourse, diabetes, and a weakened immune system.
Chemical stimulants: Chemical stimulants, such as laundry soap, laxative chemicals, feminine sprays, scented sanitary towels, ointments, creams, doses or contraceptive foams or gels can also cause genital itching.
Yoghurt coating: A strip of yoghurt should be soaked for an hour. Then the yoghurt coated bandage should be applied well on the vagina and washed off after 15 minutes. This is another home remedy.
Cedar vinegar: Mix 2 tablespoons of cedar vinegar with hot water and wash the genitals thoroughly. Men should use this mixture twice a week to get relief from itching of the genitals.
Cold ice: Boil ice or ice-cold water for instant relief from itching. This remedy is very effective at night when the itching intensity is very high. This is a quick fix for both men and women.
Surprising results of bathing in salt water: 4 tablespoons of salt should be mixed in the bath water or in the bath-tub. You have to soak yourself in that water for at least half an hour. In less than a week, this salt water is capable of destroying infectious bacteria. It is also a home remedy for genital itching.
Basil leaves in a tub of water: Put basil leaves in a tub of water. After half an hour, soak yourself in that water. Features present in basil leaves, fights with growing bacteria. This genital itching remedy can be tried by both men and women.